Hi,

FormComponent has a special error() method for ValidationErrors.

You're hitting another method on Component, that just accepts any serializable:

((WebMarkupContainer) form.get("wmcCaptchaError")).error(new ValidationError().addKey("CaptchaRequired"));

Try the following instead:

((WebMarkupContainer) form.get("wmcCaptchaError")).error(form.getString("CaptchaRequired"));

Regards
Sven