Hi All,

I've run into a possible bug.

I've a page which initially shows a "loading..." animation panel.
This panel uses web sockets to trigger background loading.
(WebSocketBehavior::onConnected starts the background loading)

When the background loading has completed
(onEvent => event.getPayload => WebSocketPushPayload => ???)
I replace the loading place holder panel with the real data panel.

The real data panel may also want to use web sockets, and show a loading
animation.
(Turtles all the way down)

The problem I'm seeing, is that the WebSocketBehavior::onConnected method
is not being called on the replaced panel.

So my questions:-

Am I doing something wrong?
Is this the expected behaviour?
(or) Is this a Bug?

A fairly simple example [1] although it's in Scala.

[1] https://github.com/bollinger/WebSocketPanelReplace

The interesting class is
https://github.com/bollinger/WebSocketPanelReplace/blob/master/src/main/scala/com/starjar/ws/WsLoadingPanel.scala

Many thanks