Hi.

I'm not exactly certain how that helps me, except that the not yet released
version 7.8.1 fixes something regarding WebSockets. But I don't know if it's
that.

The thing is, that I have a one page application. Meaning the page itself
doesn't ever refresh. Only panels are reloaded here and there via Ajax.
One of those panels uses a WebSocket.
The WebSocket times out even if I move away from this particular panel.
After the WebSocket has timed out it's only to possible to really reload the
page to re-activate it.

So, preferably I'd like to WebSocket to not expire before the session
expired.

Manfred

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html