Hello Ilia,

we are using 8.0M* releases in production, everything seems to work as
expected :))
8.0.0 seems to be stable. I don't mind to update code base according
to API changes.
In case this is blocker for you you have to wait until 8.0.0 will be
released and API will be finalized.

Hopefully M8 will be the last "M" release :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax