Hi,

I am trying to build a Wicket application which uses
1. Token based authentication; where token can be valid for a longer time
2. Have page store remain till token expires

I couldn't find any example/information regarding this, by going through the
PageStoreManager implementation, I was thinking about below
1. Have custom implementation of RequestAdapter and avoid setting page store
as http session attribute, but some other alternative way (Ex. persist this
information also)
2. Have custom PageStoreManager which use the custom RequestAdapter
mentioned in step#1

Other than that I think I also need to take care of
1. Avoid using session id usage for page store lookup
2. Alternative implementation for KeyInSessionSunJceCryptFactory

Is this approach correct ?
Any suggestions on how to do it ?
Any links that I can refer for more information about it ?

Regards,
Rakesh.A

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html