Hi,

As Ernesto said your tests are slow because of Spring/Hibernate, not
because of Wicket.
You can either use mocks instead of real Spring beans or you can create the
Spring context once and reuse it for all/most tests.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
Looking for a remote position with Wicket ? Contact me!
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov