On maandag 19 februari 2018 11:22:30 CET Thomas Heigl wrote:
> 1. Current WiQuery version is not compatible with M9
>
> It still depends on WicketEventJQueryResourceReference. It would be great
> if someone could cut a milestone release for WiQuery as well, so I can do
> further testing with my application.

I've just pushed a fix for this. WiQuery master now compiles against M9. Please
not that wiquery-jquery-ui is hopelessly outdated. I hope to get that fixed in
the comming month. However, it seems jquery-ui is dead as well (which does
make it easier to stay up to date from now on :) ).

Best regards,
Emond