Hi,

I am not sure that I understand your concern.
OpenJDK and Oracle JDK are supposed to behave the same way.
If they don't than there is a bug in either of them.
I guess your question is whether Wicket will be tested better with only one
of them ? So far I've never really cared which JDK I use for a project. But
I'd suggest you to use the same flavor and version everywhere
(development, staging and production)