Hi,

where would I need to look at if I wanted to resolve the path from the root of
the webapplication inside a wicket application root?

e.g.: domain.com <- has wicket app on ROOT deployed
domain.com/foo <- path mapped to foo-webpage
domain.com/foo/bar <- I now want to get the request not resolved by foo-webpage
but by my own custom resolver-webpage but I cant map this as usual as the
mapping comes from a DB and can change anytime
domain.com/bar2 <- I also want to hijack this one temporary even we have a page
mounted to /bar2

Any idea how I might "hijack" the request and resolve it to another page?

Best,

KB