Hi Maxim,

As a workaround you can remove this anonymous class instance by iterating
over all behaviors and checking the declaring class of such anonymous
classes.

Otherwise
https://github.com/apache/wicket/blob/0c58ea590403e147f73bbbaaa4f1266509b2c32a/wicket-core/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/ajax/form/AjaxFormValidatingBehavior.java#L164
should be fixed to delegate all its methods to the outer behavior. In your
case Behavior#isEnabled(Component) would be useful.