Hi,

in wicket 8 (M9) in RequestCylce there is

protected UrlRenderer newUrlRenderer()
        {
                // All URLs will be rendered relative to current request (can
be overridden afterwards)
                return new UrlRenderer(getRequest());
        }

but how can I override it with a custom UrlRenderer? - I try to make all URLs
to absolute ones and I tried to just override the shouldRenderAsFull with true
in UrlRenderer but I cant seem to find how to make wicket use the new
UrlRenderer. The only part where this is used is in ServletWebResponse as well
as RequestCycle, however, RequestCycle itself is used only on
Application.internalInit and the warnings there to not touch it are strong :/

Any Idea how I can override this part globally?

Best,

KB