We have a problem accessing the markup (Component#getMarkup()) of a Panel
while inizializing the panel component. Is it ensured, that
Component#getMarkup() always returns an appropriate markup (markup tag)
during initializion?
As soon as we have a Border component, a TransparentWebMarkupContainer and a
corresponding panel in our component hierarchy, we will not have access to
the markup during initialization. Instead, the value returned is null.

There are no problems during the render phase.

Here's a quickstart which shows the problem with a dummy test panel.
quickstart.zip
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/t136744/quickstart.zip>

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html