Hi all,
I am migrating the Syncope master branch from Wicket 7 to 8.
It seems all is working fine when dealing via browser, but the integration
tests are mostly failing.

As Syncope heavily uses Wizards, the reason seems that FormTester fails somehow
to submit the Finish button (though no error is reported); the failing
statement is (for example):

https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/master/fit/core-reference/src/test/java/org/apache/syncope/fit/console/ParametersITCase.java#L64

but I can see that no submit was effectively performed by

https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/master/fit/core-reference/src/test/java/org/apache/syncope/fit/console/ParametersITCase.java#L62

hence no feedback message was generated.
Strange is that I am also sure that the Next button is effectively submitted by

https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/master/fit/core-reference/src/test/java/org/apache/syncope/fit/console/ParametersITCase.java#L56

Is there anything relevant that was changed in WicketTester with Wicket 8? The
code above works fine with Wicket 7, and performing the same actions via
browser works fine too.

TIA.
Regards.