I don't have an equals method for the class, and most of the classes I've
come across in our code that are being used in Wicket components don't. Is a
class supposed to? How does it work otherwise? Bit-by-bit comparison by the
JVM?

Anyhow, yeah debugging is what I've been doing but I've been getting
nowhere. I was wondering what I can zero in on in the Wicket sources that
might help me debug why setting up the dropdown is perfectly fine, as is
setting the initial value when the page is constructed, but why changing is
always null.

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html