Awesome! - I think I now got this.

So, i need to use
IRequestHandler mapRequest(Request request);
to handle the incoming request to "decode" the fake path/ part
and using
Url mapHandler(IRequestHandler requestHandler);
I can put in any fake path/ part into the URL that goes to the outside.

Thanks a lot Martin! That saves me from doing any JCR/ Brix related hacking as
I can now internally map the pages/ paths as I need it :)