Hi,

Use a modal window that is backed by a Panel.
Wicket-Extensions ModalWindow, Wicket-Bootstrap's Modal and
Wicket-JQuery-UI Dialog work this way.

A (modal) dialog is just a <div> in the page that is positioned on top of
the other HTML elements via CSS.

Wicket-extensions' ModalWindow can also be backed by a Page (see
PageCreator). In this case it uses <iframe>. Avoid it!