Hi,

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 10:36 AM Sharofiddin Pardayev <
pardayev.sharofid...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good afternoon. I have trouble to use method Datatable.getBottomToolbars()
> in my project. It gives following error "The type
> DataTable.ToolbarsContainer is not visible". Please, explain to me if
> ToolbarsContainer class is private why getBottomToolbars() method is
> public? I also see from github you changed method return type to

WebMarkupContainer. But after checking out your repo I get "public final
> ToolbarsContainer getBottomToolbars()" again. Please fix it immediately or
> show me other solution. (I must hide bottom toolbars in some cases)

The problem has been fixed only in master branch (Wicket 9) which is not
yet released.

I thought it should work if you do : WebMarkupContainer toolbab =
dataTable.getXyzToolbars();
This way you don't mention ToolbarsContainer in your code and the compiler
must be happy, even with Wicket 6/7/8.
Doesn't this work for you ?