I checked the answers and comments on that post, and they are
incorrect. When you
place your application behind a reverse http proxy, you need to make sure the
proxy passes the correct headers to your application and you application needs
to use these headers.

For WildFly, you need to add proxy-address-forwarding="true" to the http-
listener. This will instruct Undertow to read the headers passed by the proxy.

On your proxy you will want to set these headers (this is nginx config):
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto $proxy_x_forwarded_proto;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Port $proxy_x_forwarded_port;

Best regards,
Emond Papegaaij