Hello,

I have an issue when i refresh a component using WebSocket.

My page contains a form which asks consecutive question to the user. The
submit button (ajax) refreshes the form itself, and during the process of
validation, a thread may be created to run a long procedure and when it is
finished, communicate the results to the user via WebSocket, modifying a div
tag.

So the result may occur when a new question is asked (ie the form is
refreshing)

The exception occurs when both requests need to update the page in the page
store.

I know PageSavingRunnable is thread safe (only one instance by app) but i
don't understand why it doesn't work in my case ? Is it possible to refresh
using a threaded WebSocket procedure, while refreshing by an ajax request ?

Thanks

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html