Hi,

Check the browser's Dev Tools' console for any JavaScript errors.
If there are no errors then check in the DevTools Network tab whether the
WebSocket response frame contains the JS code in its body. It must be
inside <execution> XML element. If it is not there at all then it must be
something on the server side.