LoginPage(Page).onBeforeRender() line: 808
Does it mean the Page.class 808 ?

Page.class line 808 : getSession().bind();
        /**
         *
         * @see org.apache.wicket.Component#onBeforeRender()
         */
        @Override
        protected void onBeforeRender()
        {
                // Make sure it is really empty
                renderedComponents = null;

                // rendering might remove or add stateful components, so clear
flag to
force reevaluation
                stateless = null;

                super.onBeforeRender();

                // If any of the components on page is not stateless, we need
to bind the
session
                // before we start rendering components, as then jsessionid
won't be
appended
                // for links rendered before first stateful component
                if (getSession().isTemporary() && !peekPageStateless())
                {
                        *getSession().bind();*

Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html