Hi,

I would also always go for static code analysis if you have the possibility.
Using Sonarqube I never had any Wicket related issues in the past.
I can remember one rule (from the default java ruleset) that had to be
customized because it identified the use of anonymous inner classes as bad
behavior. However, this is pretty common with Wicket.
Everything else works just fine with the defaults.

Best regards,
Martin