Hi,

I am migrating an application using wicket and a network configuration a bit
weird, and i'm facing a unexpected behaviour.

The network configuration:
outside

IIS URL rewrite

Weblogic with Wicket app

The snippet :
I have simplified the app, so i reproduce the code on a quickstart-based app.

--html--
<!DOCTYPE html>
 <head>
 </head>
 <!--a href="#" wicket:id="changetonl" id="changetonl"><abbr>NL</abbr></a-->

--code--
public class HomePage extends WebPage {
 public HomePage(final PageParameters parameters) {
 super(parameters);
 add(new Label("testname", "Me"));
// add(new Link("changetonl"){
// @Override
// public void onClick() {
// this.getSession().setLocale(new Locale("nl"));
// }
// });

The problem :
The page as stated just higher works, but if i uncomment the tag <a> and the
add(Link), the IIS server says "http code 400" and i have 503 message instead
of the page.

Environment :
-was Weblogic 10.3 with wicket 1.5.10 -> was OK
-now Weblogic 12.2 with wicket 7.11 (for now) :
 All works when using URL directly on the WL server
 works when using the URL from outside (through IIS url rewrite) if only Label
 BUT gives the problem when using the URL from outside (through IIS url
rewrite) if Link uncommented

Do you have an idea what could be the problem ?

Thanks

Gaston_L