Hi Sibgha,

// here is a simple code

//
// in your Dpanel
//
protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
    send(getPage(), Broadcast.EXACT, new
YourEvent(yourDataFromYourDropDownChoice));
}

//
// in your HomePage, you override the onEvent method
//
@Override
public void onEvent(IEvent<?> event) {
    super.onEvent(event);

    if (event.getPayload() instanceof YourEvent) {

        YourEvent yourEvent = (YourEvent) = event.getPayload();
        // the data you sent throw your vent
        YourData xyz = yourEvent.getData();
        // if you don't neeed anymore your event
        event.stop();

// look at the docs
https://ci.apache.org/projects/wicket/guide/8.x/single.html#_wicket_events_infrastructure

François