Hi,

I think the problem is in the packaging of this webjar.
The folder name in the .jar file
is: /META-INF/resources/webjars/jquery.scroll*T*o/ . Note the capiral T in
scrollTo. It does not match with the Maven artifact id - it uses lower case
't'.
Because of this WebjarsJavaScriptResourceReference cannot find it.