Hi Francois,

#sessionUnbound() is called in two contexts:
1) the user clicked the Logout button - in this case the call is executed
in http worker thread where there is a ThreadContext, i.e.
Application.get(), Session.get() and RequestCycle.get() would work
here, I think, Wicket should use the ExceptionMapper
2) when the user session has timed out - in this case the web container
(Tomcat/Jetty) will execute this method in non-worker thread and
Application.get() would be null, so we cannot get a reference to the
ExceptionMapper