Dear all

Recently, I found chrome's developer console shows alert about
cookie SameSite...
A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at https://xxxxxxx.xxxx.xxxx/
was set without the `SameSite` attribute. A future release of Chrome will
only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with
`SameSite=None` and `Secure`. You can review cookies in developer tools
under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at
https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5088147346030592 and
https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5633521622188032.

Since servlet spec doesn't support this property, how can I deal with it?

To boldly go where no man has gone before.
We do this not because it is easy. We do this because it is hard.
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.
front...@gmail.com