Hi Thomas,

Is this really necessary?
You can achieve the same today by using an external registry.
E.g. List<Channel> channels = channelRegistry.get(webSocketConnection);
internally the registry can use WebSocketConnection's
getApplication().getName(), getSessionId() and getKey() to construct the
key.

MetaData would do the job as well, but I'd prefer to not add more
functionality unless really needed.

Regards,
Martin