Hi Francesco,

there was a slight difference in the mock setup, which should now be as in Wicket 8:

Many thanks for testing with Wicket 9!

Sven

On 09.04.20 16:42, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
On 2020/04/09 12:04:00, Sven Meier <s...@meiers.net> wrote:
Hi Francesco,

I'll have to check what has changed here.

I wouldn't expect any problems with MockPageStore, but perhaps it
changed slightly.

Can you write a testcase that runs in Wicket 8 but fails in 9?
Not sure if I am able, but I'll try.
Meanwhile, should you get an enlightenment, please report.

Regards.