Guten Tag Thorsten Schöning,
am Freitag, 26. Juni 2020 um 10:44 schrieben Sie:

> I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, the plain HTML submit-input
> is pretty much exactly what is documnted elsewhere:

Found the problem: JS-handlers disabled the inputs BEFORE actually
sending the form to not let users accidently click too many times and
stuff like that. Disabled inputs are not part of POSTed data.

Need to solve that differently and afterwards Wicket's parts most
likely work as expected as well.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--