Hello,

we are in the process of migrating from Wicket 7 to 8.9.0 and have a
troubling issue. On one page, we have a list of elements. When we click on
an "Add Button", an ajax panel is modified in the page to add a new element
in the list. When the "submit button" (ajax) is clicked, the list is
refreshed (added to the ajax target).

But the puzzling thing, now, is that the Ajax buttons, in the list, do not
have an ajax target when clicked (the optional is empty, and from what I've
seen so far, the listener doesn't consider it has been called within an
Ajax request). This only happens when the list has been refreshed, when it
is populated initially, the button triggers properly an ajax listener.

And this didn't happen with the same code on Wicket 7.

Is that a known issue? How can I investigate further?

Regards