That would be a nice addition to wicketstuff.

Please keep us updated on how you solved it.

Have fun
Sven

On 18.09.20 11:02, Emmanuel Sowah wrote:
Hi Korbinian,

Thanks for the quick response.
I will look into the native websockets option and see if I can work
something out.
It would be nicer though if wicket could support reactive programming
natively, and for example simply pass Flux<T> data to a repeater like
ListView<Flux<Person>> or a Mono<T> as a model to a wicket Label.

Cheers

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 10:45 AM Korbinian Bachl <