You can completely disable inline scripts using strict CSP
And of cause this is you who output the script entered to the page :)
If it is done via Label just remove 'setEscapeModelStrings(false)'

If you need to accept and display HTML input, you can 'sanitize' form value

from mobile (sorry for typos ;)