Hi,

with that setup you lose back-button support - the serializer you're passing to the InSessionPageStore is used only should the container serialize the web session.

You should serialize *all* pages into the persistent store instead:

var store: IPageStore = new InSessionPageStore(1)
store = new SerializingPageStore(store)
store = new CachingPageStore(store, new InMemoryPageStore("ui", 5))
store = new RequestPageStore(store)
new PageManager(store)

Hope this helps
Sven