Hi Sven,

thanks a lot!

I've looked into that GaePageManagerProvider and adapted it myself. However,
during test I somehow observed that the reason why I did use the HTTPSession
store some long time ago (wicket 1.5/6?) doesn't seem to be existing anymore.
Reason was that the underlying storage of our prod server has the typical small
cloud latency. Now with wicket 9 all doing async I didnt see any benefit after
all with having or not having the custom provider. I even suspect the
HTTPSession solution to be a tad slower (1 to 10ms) from observation, but cant
really pinpoint it down.

Its really nice to see how good wicket got here so that speed is quite well
without the need for custom optimisation.

If you have any idea how to even speed things more up I'm always happy to hear
;)

Best,

KB