Hi Korbinian,

you can overwrite ModalDialog#close and do something like this.

public class MyModalDialog extends ModalDialog {

private SerializableConsumer<AjaxRequestTarget> closeWindowCallback;
public void setCloseWindowCallback(SerializableConsumer<AjaxRequestTarget> closeWindowCallback) { this.closeWindowCallback = closeWindowCallback; } @Override public ModalDialog close(AjaxRequestTarget target) { super.close(target); if (closeWindowCallback != null) { closeWindowCallback.accept(target); } return this; }
I also could not find many of the features the old ModalWindow had in ModalDialog. (for example resize, move, header, closebutton).
Hope that helps,
Johannes Renoth