Hi all,

just to notice you.
I set up virtual servers (XWiki 1.1 rc1) using Jetty and MySQL.
I found out that the name of the database for the main XWiki must be
"xwiki". With different names the virtualization is not working (at
least not for me). Of course I did modify the hibernate.cfg.xml with the
new database names every time.

I thought it was something quite important to know (at least for the
ones that want to use virtualization).

Well, comments (did someone experience the same?) or corrections (I
think I can do mistake ;-) are always welcome.

Thanks to the XWiki project (truly, thanks to the people working and
developing the project).
Best,

Vito