On Oct 4, 2007, at 6:21 PM, G.Schoepp wrote:

> Vincent Massol schrieb:
>> Main changes from 1.1.1:
>>      * Document history is now kept in a separate table in the
>> database which means that Document load time is now improved and
>> independent on the number of revisions
>
> Mh, this looks like a change in the database structure. How does
> this go
> together with the migration notes:

Good catch. I'll change that. To be honest I don't know how to
migrate. I think Artem (who did the changes) has setup an automatic
migration system in place but that needs to be tested out.

If you're interested in testing it that would be great :)

Note: I've just discovered 2 serious bugs (there are probably more)
due to the heavy code changes: export don't produce valid XARs
anymore and attachments don't seem to work. This proves we need more
automated functional tests.