Hi Kristian,

I am using 1.1 only, still facing same problem.

Kristian Marinkovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi,

this was a bug in xwiki 1.0 i think....
update to xwiki 1.1 and it will work :)

g,
kris

   anuj sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gesendet von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05.10.2007 10:52    Bitte antworten an
 XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>

    An
 users@xwiki.org   Kopie

  Thema
 [xwiki-users] code macro

Hi all,

 Can anyone please tell me how we can use two code tags in a page
 that is, if i want to print the code and then the text and again the code ,how
i can do that??

 I have tried by using another code tag for second code but the whole data
(with text)
 gets embedded in code area.

 thanks,

 ANUJ SHARMA.