Víctor A. Rodríguez wrote:
> Hi Zhao,
>
>> [a lot of stuff deleted]
>>
>> Just wondering if anyone can provide us some insights? If anyone has
>> any scripts written to export the data out from 0.9.840 (as a XAR or
>> others), that will be really helpful.
>>

> I've just added this procedure to the installation page (take a look at
> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Installation#HUpgradinganXWikiv09Installation).

Zhao has pointed me out for some misinterpretations on this procedure,
so I've updated it a bit, just made it clear what "the proper
procedures" to copy data means by giving some examples.
If anyone can provide more examples or some instructions for other
databases, will be fine to put them in the wiki.

--
Víctor A. Rodríguez (http://www.bit-man.com.ar)
El bit Fantasma (Bit-Man) - Algorithm junkie