Corinne Mattmann wrote:

Hi,

I am a new XWiki user. Currently, I am setting up the structure of the wiki (spaces, pages). I want to keep some of the pre-defined spaces, but I would like to shift them to the end of the list (in the panel). However, so far I could not find out how to do this. Can somebody help me?

Thanks,

Corinne

Hi, Corinne,

Panels are fully customizable. I am guessing you are using the navigation panel installed with the available .xar file. This panel provides a default automated navigation. If you go to http://your.wiki.host/xwiki/bin/inline/Panels/ you can list all the available panels. Edit any of then and you will have access to the code that generate it. The Panels Wizard available at http://your.wiki.host//xwiki/bin/view/Panels/PanelWizard allows you to easily create a new panel. You could create it from the scratch or what at least for me is a better option, to copy the code of an existing one on which you can base your own panel.

The QuickLinks panel in the Information category could be a good entry point as far as few more than static entries are involved.

Hope this helps,

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez