Vincent Massol wrote:
> Sorry but no. The scope for 1.2 was changed a long time ago. More
> importantly Artem who was working on it has stopped participating to
> XWiki for some time since he's busy on other stuff. He'll join us back
> later but there's no ETA right now on the JCR implementation.
>
> However I'm curious to know why you need attachments stored in the
> file system.
>
> Thanks
> -Vincent
Sorry if jumping in this thread is not the most elegant way of
collaborate, but I've missed this option, to store attachments in the
file system, today.

For instance: we use a lot of high resolution pictures in our work. If I
can store this images in the file system I can access them by using
"regular" drive mapping, web server access, sftp,... I mean: I could
keep relying on different clients to read the files while I could rely
on XWiki to easy the way users "load" files in the system.

Hope this makes sense for you.

Cheers,

Ricardo

--