Hello again !

    I want to take a string entered into a textbox and place it into a MySQL
db (which is not XWiki's RDB). For that I created a simple form shown below
-

<form action = "VelocityTest2" method = "get" >
     <input type = "text" name = "formval">
     <input type = "submit" value = "submit">
</form>

This is the velocity page (named VelocityTest2) which is supposed to parse
the string entered into the text box -

#set($groovyObject = $xwiki.parseGroovyFromPage("Amrita IIS.GroovyTest4"))
#set($j = $Request.getParameterValues('formval'))
$groovyObject.SQL_conn($j)

A Groovy page (named GroovyTest4) takes that string and enters it into the
MySQL db with the SQL_conn() function and I'm positive that my groovy code
works.

My problem is that the string is not being parsed from the textbox into the
Velocity page. I am getting a null value instead.

Thanks,
Harikrishnan