Hi !

I'm trying to configure access rights on a XWiki to a group of users.
My problem is that I don't want them to access to the administration, I will be the only administrator. But when I deny access on the space XWiki, the users of the group don't access any more to the user's pages, even their own profile page, as those pages are in this space.
Is there a way to give them access without having to deal access page per page and modify the XWiki>Users page to make appear only allowed section with many "if ($xwiki.hasAdminRights())" ?

thanks in advance !
Marie.