On Nov 27, 2007, at 10:37 AM, Guillaume Lerouge wrote:

Hi Yinkee,

That's because that's not how the backlinks snippet works. The backlinks snippet displays links from other pages that point to a given page, not links from a page to other pages.

For that you can use $xwiki.getLinks() instead of getBacklinks().

-Vincent

That is, if used on page A it will displays links from page B & C to page A, but not links from page A to page B & C. To achieve this you would need to write a forwardlinks snippet :-)

Guillaume