On Nov 30, 2007, at 5:08 PM, Guillaume Lerouge wrote:

Here is a semantic project XWiki is taking part in:

http://nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main1/

Just to be clear this is a research project done by XPertNet with partners and research labs.

The end goal of course is to put back in the open source community the result of the work.

Right now this project is using different communication channels than the standard xwiki ones (own mailing list, etc).

It's led by Stephane Lauriere and In any case if anyone is interested in helping out, I'm sure Stephane would love that.

In any case feel free to ask any question you want.

Cheers,
Guillaume