Da: "Esbach, Brandon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
A: XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Inviato: Lunedì 17 dicembre 2007, 18:14:30
Oggetto: Re: [xwiki-users] Hardware Requirements

DIV {
MARGIN:0px;}

This comes up often, and it's really a good point in
XWiki's favour - it runs on practically anything that will run the needed
server
components.  I've had xwiki running in a virtual environment happily for
months; under 1gb RAM and a sliver of hdd space.  Boils down really, to
your database and java container.

For barebones though, you can happily run it on, eg, a
modern desktop with 2GB Ram and it'll be happy to run like that for a good
while.

I think though, that there should really be a "minimum
specs" page in the admin guide.  I'd happily add this, but it would be
unofficial until otherwise tested