1000$ ?
You're definetely joking :D !
  Quoting marlon hendred :
 /**/
  I will do it for $1000 usd.
 -Marlon Hendred
 On Jan 8, 2008 11:05 PM, Jack William Bell  wrote:
 I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for someone with experience
 doing it to install XWiki for me. I have a shared server account
with
 MySQL and Tomcat support (I have my own Tomcat instance). I need
XWiki
 installed so that the front page of the site is the main XWiki page.
 I could do this myself of course, but am short of time for learning
 how. I would like to have the site working within a week or two at
 most.
 Please respond directly to me with quotes and requirements. My email
 address is jackb [at sign here] sff [dot here] net.
 --

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]