Hu Ruslan,

On Jan 12, 2008, at 3:21 PM, rssh wrote:

> 1, looks like FAQ application does not work.  I tried to add one
> question (to
> not forget URL themself):
> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/FAQ/Howtodisablecommentsandattachments
> but after adding FAQ is not accessible from main page.

As always the answer is "caching" :)

This pages is cached for improved performances. Right now it has a
cache timer of 10000 seconds!

I've changed it to 10 minutes.

> 2.  link's from existing FAQ question: 'What is space'  point to
> nowhere.

Can you give me a URL, I don't see any problem?

> 3.  I can't find User Guide from documentation page. Only
> presentation and
> videos.  (So, I was able to found xwiki syntax reference only by
> google search).

Can you tell me where you're looking at (not sure what you call
"documentation" page).

For what product are you looking for a user guide? XE, XEM, Watch, etc?