Hello,

Paul Libbrecht wrote on 17/01/2008 17:47:
> I'm sorry but I really meant to ask for documentation on how to
> configure mod_jk or mod_proxy *with xwiki*.
There is no specific configuration for xwiki.
xwiki need a Java servlet container like Tomcat or Jetty.
If you want to put Apache httpd in front of to made a reverse proxy on
your server, then you need mod_proxy and mod_proxy_html

> In particular, I wanted to proof the path to the static elements.
> I do not know how to check "if there's some velocity" in Javascript
> files, for example (grep for '#' ? is enough?).
There is no velocity in Javascript send to browser, velocity runs only
on server side